Vacuum Sewage Collection
Newterra is proud to partner with QUA-VAC B.V. based in the Netherlands. This association establishes Newterra as the exclusive distributor of the Vacuflow product line in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
The ability to offer collection systems, along with our modular sewage treatment facilities, gives Newterra’s customers a single point of responsibility. With its extensive background in remediation of groundwater and contaminated sites, Newterra naturally decided on the most reliable and environmentally friendly technology available for sewage collection.
In addition to the combined Newterra/QUA-VAC systems, Newterra offers Vacuflow systems on a standalone basis and as a retrofit to other supplier’s existing vacuum sewage equipment. This will directly replace existing systems with Vacuflow systems, which have many technical advantages over competitive designs.
VacuFlow is the only fully submersible vacuum valve system on the market today
- Gravity connection to house (up to 4), business, condo/apartment
- Collection Chamber with Interface Unit
- Vacuum Connection
- Sawtooth Vacuum Piping in shallow trench
- Vacuum Station (may be in Newterra treatment system)
- Odor Control Unit (may be in Newterra treatment system)
- Discharge to Newterra treatment system or other location
- Water flows by gravity to chamber. Vacuflow valve closed.
- Start level reached, valve opens.
- Water pulled out of chamber by vacuum, air added in
exact mixture to maximize transport.
- Stop level reached, valve closes.