Reclaiming the World’s Water – a Virtual Expo
Thank you for joining us! We appreciate your interest in Newterra and our Companies.
The EXPO is officially over, however for registrants we are keeping it open for the next few weeks. Visit to view the Recorded Webinars as well as Videos and other content. You can still register, simply fill out the form HERE, and indicate in the subject that you would like to register. We will send you a password to enter the show.
See List of Recorded Presentations HERE
Here are some helpful tips for the Virtual Expo:
- Returning Registrants should have a password already.
- New registrants please follow the instructions above
- We will be using Zoom and Big Marker for our Presentations and Live Chats. You do not need to download anything to join our Virtual Expo. Links are provided for both presentations and chats. However, IPAD and IPhone users may want to download the Zoom and Bigmarker app ahead of time.
- Ensure that you have enabled your microphone/ audio and camera, if you wish to ask questions and join live chat groups. Please mute your microphone if you are not speaking.
- If you miss any of the scheduled events, you will be able to view them again at a later date.
- Clicking on the Live Chat button in each booth will bring you into a live chat group with one of our Experts managing the booth.
- At any time you are unsure of what to do, click on the HELP DESK button to access a live person. The HELP DESK will be open before the EXPO on Monday from 10:00 am EDT to 4:00 am EDT as well to help you get set up.
- If you can’t make a live chat or event, you can schedule a One-On-One by clicking the button in the booth.
- Again, at any time, you can go to the HELP DESK to get a live friendly person who will provide immediate assistance.
- If you want a private chat with the Booth Representative, don’t hesitate to ask! We can take you off into a breakout room.
- After you have registered, to enter or reenter the event – just go to the Newterra website home page and click on the Virtual Event Picture or Block. This will bring you back to this page.
- Use your PASSCODE to enter the Lobby.
- As you move around, most pages will open a new page but leave the one you came from open. So to leave a page and go back , just close the page you are on.
Lobby: This is our main entrance and will host booth entrances, Auditorium entrance, Help desk entrance and meeting options.
Auditorium: This will hold all Speaker Presentations and Round Table Discussions.
Booth: Within the booths you have access to videos, literature, meeting options, live chat, intros and presentations.
Book a one-on-one meeting: This can be live on Zoom or via email or live at a later date.
IPADS AND IPHONES: We suggest you preload the Bigmarker and Zoom Apps.
All Set on the Instructions and Registered? : GO TO LOBBY