Reclaiming the World’s Water 2021
Join us for Engineering Credit Programs on selected Water Subjects
Reclaiming the World’s Water virtual Expos emphasize evidence-based practice, innovation, and applications of theories and research findings in the field of wastewater.
Last year we showcased all of the Newterra brands and products. This year we bring you a Virtual Education Conference offering that aims to help achieve universal access, equity, innovation, and opportunity in wastewater education.
Please register now to secure your seat(s)!
Each presentation will attract approximately 1 PDH. Currently we will be offering the following subjects through the RCEP program.
October 2021 Sessions
- October 26 at 1:00pm EST: Interview with our new CEO Kevin Cassidy(not eligible for RCEP)
- October 26 at 4:00pm EST: Consulting and Engineering for Industrial Stormwater Permit Compliance
- October 27 at 1:00pm EST: Deaerator 101 – Design, Application & Operation
- October 38 at 1:00pm EST: Basic Water Treatment for Power Engineering (Boilers)
November 2021 Sessions
- November 16 at 1:00pm EST: An Introduction to Emerging Contaminants
- November 17 at 1:00pm EST: Efficient mixing with surface mixers
- November 18 at 1:00pm EST: Biological Treatment Designs
A quiz is required to be completed with a minimum score of 70% to pass in order to receive a PDH credit.
Newterra has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program. Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP.net. Certificates of Completion will be issued to all participants via the RCEP.net online system. Complaints regarding RCEP registered providers may be addressed to RCEP at 1015 15th Street, NW, 8th Fl., Washington, DC, 20005. Website: RCEP.net.