From the expense of water treatment to inaccessible utility services, commercial and residential development faces costly challenges. Newterra helps you meet those challenges through easy to implement modular systems. Stay on budget and solve water and wastewater challenges through our cost-effective water solutions.
From the expense of water treatment to inaccessible utility services, residential and development faces costly challenges. Newterra helps you meet those challenges through easy to implement modular systems. Stay on budget and solve water and wastewater challenges through our cost-effective water solutions.
You’ll benefit from simplified installation while fulfilling all your regulatory and compliance needs. Plus, our solutions focus on sustainability to help protect and preserve our planet’s most precious resource for future generations.
Long-Term Performance With Superior Technology
At Newterra, we ensure that every system meets our high standards of quality. Our in-house process covers engineering, manufacturing and testing to deliver long-performing systems that are reliable and effective.
Whether you’re scaling up or down, our prefabricated technologies and treatment systems lower the cost of installation and save you time, allowing you to maximize your operations and budget.
Newterra’s systems provide a foundation to phase in water and wastewater infrastructure. This allows you to maintain a healthy margin of growth by accurately pacing your expansion and lining up your costs with actual demand.
Our treatment systems minimize on-site construction work. They’re available in a number of configurations to allow fast integration and operation.
- Argos Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Custom Modular Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Facilities
- Liquid and Vapor Phase Adsorber Systems and Pressure Vessels
- MBR Wastewater Treatment System for a Canadian RV community
- Meet Clear3 – A smart Decentralized Sewage Treatment System
- A Unique Approach to the traditional Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Aeration Technologies (1 PDH Credit)
- An Introduction to Emerging Contaminants (1 PDH Credit)
- Biological Treatment Technologies (1 PDH Credit)
- Emerging Contaminants
Quality Water Solutions for a Variety of Communities
We’re able to deliver custom water and wastewater solutions to address the unique needs of a wide range of populations. From housing developments to senior living facilities to recreational vehicle parks, our systems address a variety of needs, including domestic wastewater, potable water and emerging contaminants.
Our many solutions include:
- Clear3 Modular and Custom Modular MBR Water and Wastewater Systems
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Residential Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems
- Desalination RO Systems
- Packaged Drinking Water Treatment
- UniSystem Extended Aeration Package Wastewater Treatment
- Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Liquid Phase Carbon Vessels and Treatment
Much of the progress on wastewater effluent quality under the Clean Water Act has focused on centralized facilities in larger cities. Now, decentralized systems are expanding options for municipalities, developers, and engineers to support high-quality wastewater treatment in locales that can’t sustain conventional septic systems or make it too costly to build or access centralized wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) or water reuse facilities.Read More about Evaluating the Advantages of Decentralized Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Wastewater Treatment