Whether you’re facing the expense of water and/or wastewater servicing or seeking treatment for contaminated water sources, we can help. Netwerra customizes long-term solutions that minimize budget, optimize site efficiency and meet the strictest regulations.
Expanding infrastructure, remediating water sources and keeping up with regulatory requirements and emerging contaminants all bring a variety of costly challenges. Newterra helps commercial developers navigate any project constraints with budget-friendly solutions.
As a single-point supplier, our goal is to meet your current needs and help you effectively plan for the future. Thanks to our in-house process, you’ll quickly receive custom water and wastewater solutions that are reliable, high-quality and cost-efficient.
Innovative Solutions for Long-Term Success
Your project’s success depends on high-quality systems with a long lifecycle. At Newtera, our industry proven engineers develop superior technology designed for long-term performance, resilience and reliability.
Optimize Your Operations & Budget
Thanks to our prefabricated technology, you receive water and wastewater treatment systems that simplify installation through minimal on-site construction work. This helps you decrease fieldwork, integration time and installation costs.
Scalable Systems for Progressive Growth
The ability to scale directly impacts your budget. Newterra’s systems lay the groundwork for future water and wastewater infrastructure, allowing you to time future expansions while meeting current demand.
Satisfy Regulatory Requirements
Meeting compliance is no small task. Our customized solutions will enable you to meet evolving regulations on all levels, including PFAS, helping you to mitigate risk and improve your water quality in the most cost-efficient way.
- Argos Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Custom Modular Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Facilities
- Liquid and Vapor Phase Adsorber Systems and Pressure Vessels
- MBR Wastewater Treatment System for a Canadian RV community
- Meet Clear3 – A smart Decentralized Sewage Treatment System
- A Unique Approach to the traditional Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Aeration Technologies (1 PDH Credit)
- An Introduction to Emerging Contaminants (1 PDH Credit)
- Biological Treatment Technologies (1 PDH Credit)
- Emerging Contaminants
Resolve Your Site’s Unique Challenges
Every site’s water and wastewater treatment has a set of distinct requirements. At Newterra, we use our leading industry expertise to support you in navigating any challenges and constraints with ease.
Whether you’re working on a golf course, commercial plaza or hotel, we’ll provide customizable solutions that effectively address your needs. Our high-performance solutions include:
- MBR Wastewater Treatment
- PFAS and Emerging Contaminants Adsorber Filtration Systems
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) Wastewater Treatment
- UniSystem Package Wastewater Treatment
- Surface Aeration
- Potable Water Treatment, including Pressure Vessels and Membrane Treatment Technologies
- Desalination for potable water
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems for commercial usage
Much of the progress on wastewater effluent quality under the Clean Water Act has focused on centralized facilities in larger cities. Now, decentralized systems are expanding options for municipalities, developers, and engineers to support high-quality wastewater treatment in locales that can’t sustain conventional septic systems or make it too costly to build or access centralized wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) or water reuse facilities.Read More about Evaluating the Advantages of Decentralized Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Wastewater Treatment