If you’re challenged by your budget, struggling to address compliance needs or need to optimize the performance of your wastewater treatment, we’re here for you. Newterra’s high-performing solutions are long-lasting, reliable and budget-friendly.
For your project to be successful, it’s essential to have quality wastewater treatment solutions with long-term reliability. Through sophisticated technology, Newterra provides low-cost systems that are easy to implement, operate and maintain.
Whether you’re in a remote mining camp, an RV park, a new housing development, or an aging municipal treatment system, our team of industry-proven experts can support you in navigating any obstacles. We’ll quickly develop and deliver efficient solutions that meet compliance, allow for growth, and upgrade performance.
Simplified Installation & Integration
Save time and money with easy installation. Our prefabricated systems are easy to integrate and greatly reduce field construction costs and schedule. Thanks to our innovative technology, you’ll enjoy streamlined installation and efficient operations.
Conserve fresh water resources, comply with reuse regulations, and increase drought resiliency using reclaimed water from our advanced treatment systems for irrigation, toilet flushing, cooling towers, and other non-potable or indirect potable uses.
It’s easier to meet compliance, understand risk and solve challenges with a team of water experts by your side. From high servicing costs to capacity issues, Newterra helps you overcome any hurdles and improve your wastewater treatment systems.
Cost-Effective Systems for Scalability
Whether you want to scale down your treatment or plan for expansion, it’s critical to pace the costs of your system. Our advanced treatment technologies allow you to downsize equipment, upgrade performance and prepare for future demands, which allows you to stay on budget and avoid premature costs.
Qua-vac Vacuum Sewage Technology
The Qua-vac Vacuflow® system, represented by Newterra, is a clean and highly efficient system for environmentally acceptable sewerage disposal. Compared with conventional sewerage systems, vacuum sewerage systems construction and installation is considerably simpler and cheaper. In addition, the Vacuflow® system is virtually maintenance free. It operates within a closed and leak-proof vacuum network. Because of this, the environment will benefit too. No sewage can escape and pollute surrounding areas.
Quality Technologies for Remote Locations
Keep your workers safe and protect your environment with plug-and-play solutions. Designed for the roughest and most remote camps, our effective systems will keep you in full compliance, reduce environmental impacts and mitigate overall risk.
- Clear3 MBR.ST-Brochville Whitehouse Land Development
- Clear3 MBR.ST-Killldeer Decentralized Wastewater Treatment
- Clear3 MBR.ST-Qatar Foundation Education City
- Clear3 MBR.ST-Quinte-West Private Development
- Clear3 MBR.ST-Talbotville Municipal System
- Qua-vac Vacuflow Vacuum Collection For Sewage
- Argos Sequencing Batch Reactor
- Custom Modular Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Facilities
- Introducing the Halo Surface Aerator
- MBR Wastewater Treatment System for a Canadian RV community
Reliable Solutions for a Clean Water Future
Our innovative products and services are designed to have a resilient and reliable lifecycle that maximizes your operations and budget.
Thanks to their robust design, you’ll enjoy a long-lasting performance from our surface aerators in the most remote, debris-heavy environments and activated sludge systems.
- Upgrading and expanding existing infrastructure
- Increasing capacity, efficiency and performance
- Reducing odor
- Increasing mixing and aeration capacity
- Decreasing power consumption
- Eliminating tank draining
Not only do our Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Systems create a minimal footprint and satisfy the strictest regulations, but they also provide a number of performance-boosting solutions, including:
- Complete modular facilities with no need for additional building structures
- Treated effluent suitable for the strictest reuse applications
- Telemetry and remote access for reduced operator time on site
- Reducing assembly, installation and maintenance time and costs