For just about any water problem, Newterra has you covered. If you’re looking for medium or short-term water or wastewater treatment solutions, Newterra has a large, in-stock inventory of solutions that are available to rent. From supplemental aeration to reverse osmosis systems to pressure vessels and complete wastewater treatment systems, our temporary ownership and rental solutions can save precious capital while solving a critical need. Newterra offers flexible terms and conditions to suit any customer.
Technologies and Applications
- Flexibility: Emergencies? Changing circumstances? Awaiting a new-build solution isn’t always an option, but we are here to help you with a quick turnaround rental, for as long as you need.
- Economical: Awaiting a new-build solution isn’t always an option. In fact, in some cases, it can take up to six months to get the proper system in place.
- Affordability: Not all businesses or emergencies have the capital budget available to purchase a water treatment system, however, our team will work with you to ensure that you can afford a Newterra rental system.
- Warranty: Stress-free equipment? Warranty provided with every rental for the entire duration of the operation/contract.
- Tested and Approved: All Newterra equipment is thoroughly tested before shipping, and all Newterra rental systems can include an optional Service and Maintenance Contract to maximize your system’s performance.
The world’s most respected process aerator – better aeration efficiency, mixing capacity, and power consumption savings, as well as more seamless and flexible installation, operation, and maintenance.Read More about Triton 2.0 Series Process Aerator and Mixer