Virtual Education Conference
Newterra is pleased to offer our Virtual Education Conference for 2021. It will take place on the last week in October and the 3rd week in November. In addition to 6 Educational Sessions (each qualifies for Engineering Credits through the RCEP Program) we will be hosting 2 round table talks, facility tours (virtual) and some product specific webinars/content around the topics of water.
Currently we will be offering the following subjects through the RCEP program:
- Stormwater Management for Industry
- Basic Water Treatment for Power Engineering (Boilers)
- Deaerators – Everything you wanted to know
- Efficient mixing with surface mixers
- Emerging Contaminants
- Biological Treatment Designs
We will post specific information on the program on our Reclaiming the World’s Water 2021 landing page.