Newterra Air Remediation Treatment offers extensive experience treating contaminated vapor streams at varying flow rates and contaminant concentrations. These cost-effective treatment systems are engineered and built for the toughest challenges in the most sensitive ecosystems.
Newterra offers low-maintenance, operator-friendly systems with a wide range of technologies to address treatment of contaminated vapors. Our MET Certified modular systems are available skid-mounted or fully enclosed to meet your requirements.
- Carbon Vessels from small disposable DIS Series to large, carbon-steel Vapor Phase Carbon (VPC) Series Vessels with a wide range of sizes to address low to high flow applications
- Thermal and Catalytic Oxidizers
- Gas Scrubbers. Include catalytic oxidizers for chlorinated hydrocarbon sites with concentrations exceeding vapor phase carbon capabilities
- Acid Gas Scrubbers
- Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP) Systems
- Air Strippers and Scrubbers: Tray Strippers, Packed Tower Scrubbers, Air Diffusers
- Soil Vapor Extraction. Custom-designed packages for recovery of volatile organic contaminants (VOCs) from soil and groundwater utilizing regenerative, rotary lobe and rotary claw technologies
- Air Sparging Packages. Available for any flow and pressure requirement and specialize in rotary claw compressors for 5-30 pounds per square inch (psi) requirements and rotary screw compressors for 30+ psi
We’re Here to Support You
We understand your unique challenges. Beyond a technology solution, Newterra is dedicated to the entire lifecycle of your needs. Whatever support you need, Newterra probably has a solution to solve it..
Rental and Alternative Delivery
Whether your needs are short-term bridge, emergency or supplemental or long-term system deployment, Newterra has flexible solutions that alleviate the need for major capital expenditure.
Technical and Support Services
From operations consultation and long-term service contracts embowered by our Internet of Things (IoT) platform to commissioning expertise and emergency ad-hoc needs almost anywhere in the world, our technical experts are available to serve you. Let Newterra keep your systems optimized.
From licensed and certified removal, to exchange, to supply, Newterra provides the gamut of services to keep your media and membrane solutions at peak performance. Let the same experts who build your systems help you keep them running.
Parts and Customer Experience
Rely on Newterra for all your aftermarket needs. Our teams have the background and tools to serve you effectively. Nothing beats original equipment manufacturer (OEM) service. Anything you need, we’re here for you.
The MET Laboratories designation allows Newterra to build pre-approved full systems to Canadian and US electrical standards for both hazardous and general-purpose ratings.
Air Sparging Packages
Available for any flow and pressure requirement.
Specialize in rotary claw compressors for 5-30 psi requirements, and rotary screw compressors for 30+ psi.
Soil Vapor Extraction
Custom designed packages for recovery of VOCs from soil and groundwater
Utilize regenerative, rotary lobe and rotary claw technologies.
Multiphase & Dual Phase High Vacuum Extraction
Rotary lobe, rotary claw and liquid ring vacuum pump packages.
Vacuums to 26 inches of mercury (Hg), flows to 3,000 cubic feet per minute (cfm) and more depending on site.
Safe, efficient high-vacuum recovery of volatile organic contaminants, water and free product from soil and groundwater.