With 20 years of experience, the Newterra CANSORB Adsorber Carbon Steel Drums remove trace contaminants in environmental remediation applications. The system is available in a series of disposable and refillable activated carbon adsorbers constructed of carbon steel and offers a double epoxy/phenolic lining.
The ECONO L and LS Activated Carbon Adsorber Drum Systems offer dependable performance and competitive pricing. These systems feature a specially constructed collection system designed to promote even flow distribution and thus efficiently utilize activated carbon and have a low-pressure drop. The Econo-L Adsorber 55-gallon drum can withstand the rigors of environmental remediation applications since they are constructed of polyethylene with a closed head, while the Econo LS Adsorber may be used where a steel drum is preferred.
- The “OH” designation on the model number indicates open head (reliable) adsorber.
- Desired contact time may allow higher or lower flow rates.
- Dry virgin activated or reactivated carbon is provided as standard adsorbent.
- Maximum adsorbent fill is based on a bed density of 27 lb/ft3.
- Maximum adsorbent fill can differ based on variable bed density and alternate adsorbents