Newterra Vacuum Extraction Remediation Systems deliver vacuum extraction of water, air and product from wells. These systems provide low maintenance, are operator-friendly and offer a wide range of options for inlet headers, air flow meters, process valves, piping, fittings, and filters. Our modular systems are available skid-mounted or fully enclosed to meet your requirements.
The MET Laboratories designation allows Newterra to build pre-approved systems to Canadian and US electrical standards for both hazardous and general-purpose ratings. Newterra offers solutions featuring our Sound Abatement technology for new build systems as well as field retrofits to existing systems that are in non-compliance.
Multiphase and Dual Phase Extraction
- Rotary lobe, rotary claw and liquid ring vacuum pump packages
- Safe, efficient high-vacuum recovery of volatile organic contaminants (VOCs), water and free product from soil and groundwater
Soil Vapor Extraction
- Custom-designed packages for recovery of VOCs from soil and groundwater
- Utilize regenerative, rotary lobe and rotary claw technologies
Air Sparging Packages
- Available for any flow and pressure requirement
- Specialize in rotary claw compressors for 5-30 psi requirements, and rotary screw compressors for 30+ psi
Air Cooled Heat Exchangers
- Air cooling solutions for vapor streams before carbon treatment
- Systems based on detailed modeling to ensure process success
We’re Here to Support You
We understand your unique challenges. Beyond a technology solution, Newterra is dedicated to the entire lifecycle of your needs. Whatever support you need, Newterra probably has a solution to solve it..
Rental and Alternative Delivery
Whether your needs are short-term bridge, emergency or supplemental or long-term system deployment, Newterra has flexible solutions that alleviate the need for major capital expenditure.
Technical and Support Services
From operations consultation and long-term service contracts embowered by our Internet of Things (IoT) platform to commissioning expertise and emergency ad-hoc needs almost anywhere in the world, our technical experts are available to serve you. Let Newterra keep your systems optimized.
From licensed and certified removal, to exchange, to supply, Newterra provides the gamut of services to keep your media and membrane solutions at peak performance. Let the same experts who build your systems help you keep them running.
Parts and Customer Experience
Rely on Newterra for all your aftermarket needs. Our teams have the background and tools to serve you effectively. Nothing beats original equipment manufacturer (OEM) service. Anything you need, we’re here for you.