Maintaining the proper level of oxygen dispersion in your aquaculture ponds is critical to the success of your operation. Poor dissolved oxygen levels, fluctuating water temperatures, and stratification can all negatively affect fish health and pond production.
The Series II Aspirator Aerator operates by creating a partial vacuum under the water, drawing air through the shaft and dispersing it into the water in a horizontal direction. As the propeller rotates, it induces a flow of atmospheric air through the air intake ports on the shaft located above the water surface. This air is then drawn through the shaft, past the propeller, and exits in a high-velocity stream of fine bubbles as it is diffused into the water.
- Produces fine bubble aeration as defined by the EPA (less than 2.2 mm in size) that insures optimum oxygen transfer efficiency
- Distributes and uniformly mixes oxygen throughout your entire pond
- Ideal for zero exchange systems
- Premium high quality USA motor with specifications designed for tough environments
- Surface-mounted motor
- One piece unifloat
- Combined propeller/diffuser
- Water lubricated bearing, no risk of pond contamination
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable flotation built to withstand harsh conditions
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Reduce disease and mortality rates
- Increase stocking densities, yields and profits
- Not plagued with problems inherent to failure ridden gear box design
- Designed for years of trouble-free operation
- Not susceptible to the hazards and failures of subsurface motor types
- Ensures ease of installation
- Almost maintenance-free due to design ingenuity of only one moving part
We’re Here to Support You
We understand your unique challenges. Beyond a technology solution, Newterra is dedicated to the entire lifecycle of your needs. Whatever support you need, Newterra probably has a solution to solve it..
Rental and Alternative Delivery
Whether your needs are short-term bridge, emergency or supplemental or long-term system deployment, Newterra has flexible solutions that alleviate the need for major capital expenditure.
Technical and Support Services
From operations consultation and long-term service contracts embowered by our Internet of Things (IoT) platform to commissioning expertise and emergency ad-hoc needs almost anywhere in the world, our technical experts are available to serve you. Let Newterra keep your systems optimized.
From licensed and certified removal, to exchange, to supply, Newterra provides the gamut of services to keep your media and membrane solutions at peak performance. Let the same experts who build your systems help you keep them running.
Parts and Customer Experience
Rely on Newterra for all your aftermarket needs. Our teams have the background and tools to serve you effectively. Nothing beats original equipment manufacturer (OEM) service. Anything you need, we’re here for you.
The world’s most respected process aerator – better aeration efficiency, mixing capacity, and power consumption savings, as well as more seamless and flexible installation, operation, and maintenance.Read More about Triton 2.0 Series Process Aerator and Mixer