Where process conditions dictate, the active carbon adsorption vessels can be fabricated from other materials, such as stainless steel. The wide variety of vessels can handle various flow rates and are ideal for any size application. Newterra has a large in-stock inventory of multimedia filters available for sale or ready to rent. We can also build custom multimedia filters to your specifications and provide a variety of multimedia packages, including sand, garnet, and zeolite media.
For a robust, industrial quality system to remove total suspended solids (TSS), turbidity, and silt density index (SDI): dirt, sand, and sediment in high-temperature applications, see the Newterra Multi-Media Filtration solutions.
- All garnet, sand, and zeolite media packs can produce suspended solids reduction in applications with particles above 10 microns.
- Polishing filtration may be required for downstream processing.
- Backwashing requirements for these products range from 12-15 GPM/ft2 with anthracite to 15-20 GPM/ft2 with sand and gravel
- Built-in our American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code facility from pressure vessel quality steel and comes standard with high solids epoxy lining.
- Coating with customized linings at a client’s request
- Custom multimedia filters can also be built to your specifications