Multi-Bag Filtration Systems
Multi-Bag Filtration Systems offers a variety of systems to meet your wastewater treatment, remediation or recycle flowback needs. The integrated multi-bag system is capable of removing suspended solids from various types of wastewater at rates up to 1,000 GPM. TIGG’s skid-mounted, self-contained system is easily transported right to the job site.
- The High-Flo multi-bag filtration system comes complete with interconnecting piping.
- Pressure gauges are included to determine when the filter bags need to be replaced.
Two, Three and Four Vessel Bag Filter Skids
Multiple liquid phase bag filter housings can be piped in parallel to treat flows greater than 180 GPM or provide duplicity for continuous filtering system operation while bag filters are being changed.
All liquid phase bag filter units are piped with inlet and outlet valves, pressure gauges and sample ports. The liquid to be filtered enters the housing above the bag and passes through the bag from the inside. The solids are collected on the inside of the bag, which is easily removed when the pressure drop across the filter is in the 15-20 psi range.
- The water filtration bag filter housing cover, with its swing bolt closure, is easily opened.
- The housing, legs and retainer screen are made of Type 316 stainless steel, which insures many years of operation.
- The seals are Buna NTM for the cover and Viton for the basket.
- They are also offered in ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).